Documenting from Scotland the rise of the One World King; the "masonic" Sun God.

Thursday 25 June 2009

Ill communication



Following on from recent posts where we noted a slender, perhaps contentious, link to infamous occultist Aleister Crowley, we note from the BBC today under the headline, Actor tackles "the great beast" , that an actor and writer, John Burns, has produced a "one-man play" called Beast, A.C., a Passion for Evil, which he will perform at two locations in the Highlands over the next few weeks. Apparently Mr. Burns got interested in the black majickian through their mutual interest in mountaineering; although it must be noted that Crowley was also a great naturalist.

I don't want to get further involved in this topic - once warned, once badly bitten, therefore shy - however feel it is my duty to advise that farmers up here in Scotland refer to their livestock as beasts and, additionally, I refer readers back to
A flash in the pan from the 20th June , where I again noted agony aunt Joan Burnie and Roseburn: Joan being the feminine form of John.

cheers

2 comments:

skrambo said...

This post is titled after one of my favorite CDs growing up, haha...

The "beast=livestock" connection makes me think about Zeus's bovine slaughter last week. Something about a "divine spark of gnosis"?

Newspaceman said...

Cheers Tommy, I dig the BB's too.

SPARK of gnosis leads me back to Burns.

cheers