Documenting from Scotland the rise of the One World King; the "masonic" Sun God.

Sunday 8 May 2016

Jew Lips Spew Hamster Jam


I feel this blog is stale. I need to attempt to refresh it, somehow. I intend to hopefully rework my style of writing; perhaps be somewhat harsher in my approach. I will see what I can do over the next couple of months before the school holidays.

Last week Kate, of Prince William fame, fed us a hitherto unknown titbit. Prince Charlotte has pet hamster going by the name of Marvin. I wondered initially if it related to Hank, or Gaye. Kate made the announcement whilst on a visit to the new Magic Garden playground at Hampton Court Palace:

"Explore our exciting new interactive play garden for families. Populated by mysterious mythical beasts, with battlements to storm, towers to besiege, and even a secret grotto to discover, the Magic Garden is a new and unique way for your family to explore the palace’s past. Set within King Henry VIII’s former Tiltyard, where the elaborate spectacle of the Tudor tournament played out, the new garden takes inspiration from the fairy-tale-like quality of the Tudor Palace."

There's even a giant dragon.

The root of the name Marvin is interesting. It is Welsh. It is a form of Merlin. I may return to Hampton Court Palace and it's allegedly Hermetically inspired gardens.

cheers


No comments: